CENTRAL OREGON SPEECH ASSOCIATES (COSA) is a Central Oregon home based, speech therapy practice dedicated to helping children and their families learn to communicate in the most effective way possible. We believe families and caregivers are an integral part of the therapy experience.
- We specialize in treatment of:
- language disorders and language delays
- motor speech disorders (articulation disorders, apraxia, fluency)
- communication concerns related to Autism Spectrum Disorders
- augmentative communication (partner assisted communication, picture exchange (PECS))
- issues with preverbal communication in infants and toddlers
- auditory processing concerns
as well as providing speech/language screenings and parent training for preschools and daycare centers
- We focus on individuals and are committed to helping each person achieve their potential.
- Life is hectic. COSA offers flexible scheduling as well as the best treatment environment for your child, i.e. home, day care, pre-school, etc.
- Experience and research tell us that fun and creative play encourage motivation and learning. Therapy sessions are based on those concepts.
- Parents, families and caregivers are the main teachers in your child's life. We want to give you the tools, confidence and information to be a partner in therapy every step of the way.
“We take communication for granted because we do it so frequently, but it’s actually a complex process.”
Joseph Summerville, PhD, leadership expert